Friday, September 16, 2011

Let me introduce myself...

Wow! My first post.  okay here goes.

Let me begin by introducing myself.  My name is Donnee and I am a 27 year old housewife and soon to be published Erotic Writer.  I just recently received the title Housewife after quitting my job (this was a husband and wife joint decision).  We decided we were spending too much money on daycare and we were probably moving soon so I needed to quit my job and focus on the company we just started last year (that isn't making much money yet) and my writing, oh and the kids.

Speaking of the kids: We have three.  There is Mi-Mi (only nicknames will be used) my 11 year old that my husband and I are adopting. Mady, my three year old that seems to know just what to do to drive me crazy and the 5 month old, Dylly, who is sleeping as I write this (or I wouldn't be writing).

If you had not guessed they are all girls.  Not much looking forward to teenage girls in the house.  (Have already detected who's gonna give me the problem.)

On to the Husband...
I have been married for 5 years (in November) to a very hardworking and wonderful man.  There are some crazy issues that will be discussed in later post but all in all he is wionderful. 

Ok, the baby is awake.  Time to go.  Will post later.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Best of luck in publishing your erotica! You and I are the same age! :) And although I don't have any kids, I'm married, too, and I began writing/publishing erotica when I quit my job last year. (I am working a day job again now, although sometimes I wish I wasn't so I'd have more time to write.) The erotica thing is so much fun. Looking forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent first post D! I can't wait to read more! Jill

    ReplyDelete