Sunday, October 2, 2011

Football as my Erotic Muse...

Today is Sunday.

I really like Sundays.

Sundays are my most productive day of writing. I can knock out chapter after chapter on a Sunday. Sundays are my secret weapons, well at least between months of August and February

You want to know why?

FOOTBALL!

It may seem strange that I could use football as my muse. It is just something about watching football that just puts me in the mood to write erotica.  I can just sit on the couch and watch the Indianapolis Colts play the Chicago Bears and write until the last game is played Sunday night.

It didn’t take long for me to figure out why.

I love Alpha Males!

I think a man being a man is the sexiest a thing a man can do. 

It is evident in my writing; in the movies and the TV shows I like to watch right down to the man I chose to marry (he’s a Chicago Bears Fan by the way!)

I cannot write a story without one.  I have tried.  Really I have and slowly but surely an alpha male starts to emerge and take over the story.  In some cases there are two maybe three (you always need competition).

Whether you hate him or love him, he is there to stay and I feel like my stories are better for it.  Even in erotica I can’t get enough of them.  They make the sex in the stories that much better. 

Don’t get me wrong.  There are great books without them.  What I am saying is that none of those stories are on MY book shelf or saved in MY Kindle. 

There is something about watching men tackle and try to kill each other.  It’s downright sexy. What’s even sexier is watching my husband get all riled up and competitive and talk that Football lingo.

So, today is Sunday and there is football on every TV in the house.  It’s so bad that my daughter is watching Dora the Explorer on my EVO shift.

It’s okay with me though.  I love football!

No comments:

Post a Comment