Monday, November 7, 2011

Conversations with my daughters

Trying to cook Dinner

Me: Mi-Mi can you grab that pot and put it on boil?

Mi Mi grabs the pot and fills it with water and she goes over to the stove looking confused.

The husband: (to Mi-Mi) what are you doing?

Mi-Mi- Trying to figure out how to boil water.

Me: What do you mean?

Mi-Mi: So what do I do? Hit the boil button?



Watching the Bears play the Eagles

Mi-Mi: I like watching football but it makes me mad.

Me: Why?

Mi-Mi: Because they tackle each other.



Watching TV…


Me: Mady can you go downstairs and look in the Halloween candy bowl and bring me some chocolate candy.

Mady: I don’t think there is anymore chocolate.

Me: can you just check?

(She leaves and go downstairs  comes back with candy in her hand)

Mady: Mommy, I didn’t see any chocolate so I just brought you two Reeses peanut butter cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment