Saturday, November 12, 2011

Lustful Ambition: Part II

She thought I was oblivious but I knew. I knew she wanted my husband the moment we met him in college to the moment I said I do. 

Her mouth watered for him.

He confessed to me that she had made advances but he has yet to give in.

“Yet” was the key word. 

He admitted that he wanted her too.  He craved to have a black woman in his bed.  He regretted never having the opportunity.  I was speechless at first then I realized I understood him.  We married young and there were some things that I wanted to do but never tried. 

I had never had a threesome.

He smiled when I mentioned this to him. He asked what I wanted to do about it.  I suggested a way for us both to have our cake and eat it too.  Let’s ask her if she wanted to join us in bed. I assumed that she would jump at the chance to fuck him even if it meant fucking me as well. 

I left it up to him to convince her.  As far as I knew he had never brought it up to her, I assumed that with my very busy out of town schedule that he would just wait until things calmed down in my world. 

I was wrong.

Little did I know that he wanted her all to himself.  I didn’t realize this until I walked into my home and saw my best friend on her knees with his cock in her mouth.

I was stunned at first. I look at him and back at her.  Her brown eyes were huge and she leaped up from the floor.

Clad in only bra and panties.  She began to explain but I wasn’t listening.  I just couldn’t get over the fact that my panties were getting wet just staring at her half naked chocolate body.  I was also turned on from the sight of his cock buried deep in her throat.

While she was talking my husband did not say a word.  He just watched me and waited to see what I would do.

I dropped my coat and jacket onto the floor and walked over to my husband.  I dropped down to my knees in front of him.  He smiled back understanding dawning. He reaches back and places his hands behind his head. 

She was silent and watching as I placed my husband’s hard and already moist cock in my mouth.  I sucked on his shaft and pleasured him like I always do.  He moaned placing his hand on my head and gently guided me up and down.  After a while I sat up and looked her way. She looked stunned yet turned on. I stand and walk over to her.

 I grabbed her by the hand and lead her over to my husband’s awaiting cock.  I got back down on my knees and motioned for her to join me.  She hesitated at first, but once she saw me licking and sucking his cock, I felt her kneel down beside me.  I moved and she took over pleasuring him.  I watched her and it made me hot all over.  Watching her dark hand move up and down his pale shaft. 

I leaned over and began to kiss her on the neck.  She stopped sucking to slowly turn her and look me in the eyes.  I could read the uncertainty that was there.  I leaned down and kissed her on the lips.  After a moment she responded and began to kiss me back.  We kissed for a while until I motioned for her to lay back on the carpeted floor. 

I stood and removed my clothes tossing them next to my husband on the couch.  When naked, I moved back to the floor making sure to remove her sexy red lacy panties pulling them down her smooth dark legs.  When her pussy was exposed, I marveled at her chocolate brown pussy lips encasing her pink clit. I parted her pussy lips with my fingers and placed my tongue on her wet clit.  She moaned and didn’t stop me. 

Though I never had a threesome before, this was not the first time I had the tasted the sweet tangy flavor of pussy.  I was very familiar yet; her cunt was driving me insane.

Before long my husband joined the party placing his hard swollen member in to my dripping wet hole. He rammed me so hard I landed face first into her pussy.  It was divine. I had cock in my hole and pussy in my mouth.  What could be better than that?

After a few moments I felt her bucking like a bull underneath me.  It turned me on so much to please her that I could feel my orgasm building.  I moaned and she screamed. Suddenly my mouth was filled with her juices. 

My husband continued to fuck me and we came hard passing out from sexual exhaustion. I reached up and rested my hand on her sticky thigh. She sat up and looked in the eyes with a Cheshire cat like grin on her face.

“Can we do it again?”

No comments:

Post a Comment