Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Nothing is better than a Good woman.

“What is better than wisdom? Woman. And what is better than a good woman? Nothing.”

There is nothing better than a good woman. Whether she is black, white, Hispanic, Asian or Indian, a man is lucky if he can find a good woman.

What makes a good woman?

There are so many things that could make up a good woman.  I wouldn’t dare touch that question.  In some minds I may not be a good woman.
I searched the internet and found so many lists of what a good woman should be. I was amazed.

Now…

Would it be conceited of me to say my husband could not find a better woman?

Would it be vain to say that I’m the shit?

Maybe so but who gives a fuck!  Not this woman!

My husband is fucking lucky that he found a woman like me. I cook, I clean, I wash his dirty clothes, I had his beautiful daughters, I take care of his beautiful daughters and I still find time to be a freak in the bed.

I would die for him and I would sacrifice everything to make sure he is happy. I would choke a bitch for him (just fair warning).

I used to be a little bit insecure.  But then I realized that if he decided to cheat on me with someone else, it would hurt and I might be tempted to fucking kill him but in the end I’m the shit and it is his loss.

I let my husband attend strip clubs. Why? Because I know that he is coming home to me in an incredibly horny mood. Shit, I would go with him and have some fun myself. 

I know that my husband is going to read this and he is gonna say…

“Hey, you’re lucky too. You found a good man.”

And he is right. I am lucky that I found a good man. He has a great job, he works hard so that I can stay home and write. He is a great father and he fights everyday to keep me and his daughters happy. I couldn’t ask for a better man.

With that being said…

I still say he is the lucky one.

No comments:

Post a Comment