Friday, December 9, 2011

Insomnia: Deprivation


Sleep deprivation can make you do crazy things. 

I should know.

I have not slept in three days. 

I believe it was fear that kept me awake.  I lay awake at night wondering when he would come for me.  I wanted to be ready for him. 

So I didn’t sleep.

Sleep deprivation can make you do crazy things.

I know.

 It has been awhile since the last time I slept.

I could not sleep afterwards. The memory alone has kept sleep so far away. I could still feel him touching me. His hands found my breasts and caressing me there. His mouth covered my small breasts and his tongue teased my nipple. 

With any other man this would heavenly. 

But he wasn’t any other man.

He was my oppressor.  He spent all his time torturing me and taking whatever he wanted from me.  Whatever he couldn’t do to his wife he did to me. The memory of our last encounter is scotched in my brain. 

My nude body was opened to him. He stalked the bed like a dog in heat. I felt like I had no choice. He forced his hard cock into my mouth and I gagged.  He was large and he enjoyed shoving his cock down my throat. 

I sucked on the head and worked his shaft with my hand. He moaned and placed his hand on the back of my head.

“Suck that fucking cock.”

It’s a wonder why I couldn’t sleep.

Sleep deprivation can make you do some crazy things.

I should know.

He forced my legs open and thrust his tongue into my pussy. I wasn’t wet. He stayed there licking me for a while licking and sucking on my clit.  I just laid there staring at the ceiling. No matter how much he licked, I wasn’t getting wet. He became frustrated.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” he screamed.

There was no use. I didn’t want him anymore. It didn’t matter if I didn’t want him. He wanted me. That was more important. I tried to deny him once. I ended up battered and bruised cleaning blood from my body and the floor. There was no point anymore. 

No sleep can make you desperate.

That is what I was…desperate.

 He wouldn’t let up. Tonight he wants to try something different.

Sleep deprived and on all fours.

It can make you do crazy things.

I should know.

I waited to see what he planned for me next.  It didn’t take long for me to figure out. I felt lube drip down my ass.  He intended to enter me. I braced myself as he inserts a finger into my ass. Then another and another. I winced.

My virgin hole was being stretched. Before long he forced his long hard cock into my ass. I stayed quiet though I gripped the sheets in agony.  It got better the longer he pounded my ass.  He went at me for awhile. I begged in my mind for it to be over. He eventually came inside of me and collapsed on the bed from exhaustion.

 I made my way to the bathroom to clean up.  I was sore and humiliated.  I needed to stop him.  I needed to stop him before there was none of my soul left. He has taken everything from me.  When I returned he was fast asleep.

I lay in bed next to him. Unable to sleep and unable to get his smell and his touch off me.  I look over at him and watch him.  I couldn’t take him anymore.  I ease out of the bed hoping not to wake him.  I get to the closet without making a sound.

I knew where he kept it.  I grab the box and removed his gun.  I wasn’t thinking straight. 

I walked back over to the bed and stared at his sleeping body.  I aimed the gun.

Sleep deprivation makes you do crazy things.

I should know.

I killed a man…