Thursday, December 1, 2011

Lusty Encounters: The Pack (part 1)


The light from the full moon played on our tangled bodies as we kissed on the soft throw blanket Daniel laid out for us on the rough and damp grass.

He tasted so good.

 His plump and juicy lips felt amazing against mine.  His hand gently caressed my legs as we kissed.

I cried out with pleasure when his fingers discovered I wasn’t wearing any panties. He played with my pussy for awhile slowly making circles with his finger on my clit. I was so close to my first orgasm I could taste it.

He slipped three fingers inside of me and roughly thrusted them in and out. 

His fingers played hot and furiously with my wetness sending me into uncontrollable waves of pleasure.

I never thought that this would be the place that we made love for the first time.  I never liked this place.

Daniel asked me if I would meet him here.  We have been dating for a while and I just knew that tonight was the night that he was ready to fuck me silly.  I was aching for him to touch me and I would do anything he asked if he would only spread my legs and lap of my juices.

Including hang out in this creepy wooded nightmare.

For 6 months he has played the good boy and left my goodies untouched.  I was impressed that a man could be so chaste and patient.

It only made me want to fuck him more.

I was almost there.  I could feel my orgasm building and I couldn’t wait to feel that familiar intense pleasure. Just when I threatened to soak his hand with my juices…

 He stopped.

I came out of my blissful stupor and looked into his eyes. 

“What’s the matter?” Why did you stop?”

He didn’t speak right away.  He was staring into the woods. I turned and looked in the direction he was staring, but I didn’t see anything. His eyes was glued in that direction.

“What are you looking at?”

My voice finally snapped him out of it and he looked at me and smiled.

“Nothing,” he said standing. “I just need to go take a leak.” He stumbled away from me and in the direction he was staring.

I just sat there confused. 

The full moon that was once basking our lovely half naked bodies in its glow was now illuminating certain paths and producing disturbing shadows on the ground.

I hated nature.

But here I was sitting here in this tall grass waiting for him.  I must really love him if I am willing to sit here this late at night for what he calls a “special evening.”

After 15 minutes I was starting to get upset. The temperature started to drop and I was freezing.  My legs and arms were covered in goose bumps and I realized I should not have worn such a skimpy outfit.  My tank and short skirt did not suit a cool fall evening.

He said that he needed to take a leak and that concerned me. Isn’t that how all scary movies start out? Two souls sitting in the middle of nowhere and one of them has to go pee.

I wanted to look sexy tonight. So far, I’m a miserable mess sitting here in these creepy woods waiting on him to return to me.

It had been 20 minutes and he still was not back yet.  My mind was starting to change and I was no longer in the mood for a good fuck.  Fear had started to creep in and every leaf that rustled and every twig that snapped made my heart race.

I heard some leaves rustling in the distance.  My heart pounded and I prayed that was Daniel.  I called out to him.

“Daniel, come on.  It is freezing out here!’

There was no answer back.  I knew he would not have left me here.  He wouldn’t do that.  I did not want to think that something could have happened to him. 

“Daniel!” I yelled out again.

Bushes near me started to rustle.  I saw something emerge from them but it was so dark and the full moon did nothing to illuminate this creature.  I could not tell if it was human or animal.  I was too terrified to speak.

The silhouette was of man but it was too big to be Daniel.  I realized that Daniel was probably hurt or dead and it was a chance that I would be next.

My instincts were to get up and run but I was not sure that would be a good idea.  I didn’t know what that was and was not sure that running would not exacerbate the issue.

I slowly began to back up still in a seated position.  I crawled backwards never taking my eyes off the creature.  He did not move. He just watched me.  Then without warning he started to move rather quickly towards me. 

I started to run.  I ran as fast as I could through the woods.  I smacked into branches but I didn’t let that slow me down.  I was breathing so hard and I didn’t know how much longer I could run.  It was so dark I could not see where I was going and I didn’t know these woods very well.  I knew that even if I got away from this creature…I would never find my way out of these woods.

I continued to run…until I tripped and fell flat on my face. The impact surprised me.  Before I could get myself together large hands grabbed pinning me to the ground.  I struggled to move or turn over but he held me down.

I felt a hot pulsating breath on back of my neck and a low growl in my ear. I started to shake from fright.

“What do you want from me?” I managed to ask in a shaky voice.

I felt a large hand trail up my dark smooth legs and find my wet pussy.  I shivered from fear and from the cold draft that ran up my skirt.  I squirmed and tried to get up. My fight was futile.  He was too strong and I was virtually paralyzed on the dirt and cold ground.

I knew then that I was going to be raped. I closed my eyes and prayed that it would be over quickly and that he would not kill me.

Before I knew it I felt him move off me.  I didn’t have a second to feel any relief. I was suddenly being dragged by my legs through the woods.  I screamed bloody murder and fought as hard as I could to release his grip on my legs.

Dirt and grass were getting into my eyes and tree limbs were scratching my bare legs and arms.  It was difficult to scream. Every time I opened my mouth it would fill with grass and dirt.

 It happened so fast. Before I knew it my head smashed against a large rock…

No comments:

Post a Comment