Wednesday, December 7, 2011

They Smile in your face...but they will mess you up!


Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening.
Greta Garbo



When someone is constantly pleasant all the damn time I wonder. I wonder what they are hiding.  There is no way in this world that you can be happy all the time.

I have met a few of those people in my life. It reminds me of the Adam Sandler Movie “Anger Management”.  Someone so complacent and so happy all the time has to have some kind of pent up rage.

Those are the people I do not want to be around when they explode.

I tend to wear my heart and my emotions on my sleeve. Sometimes, it can get me into a lot of trouble.  My temper flares quite easily.  It also leads to people taking advantage of me.  Some people would say that I am too emotional.  I just feel like what you see is what you get.  I am me and I am not changing.

It has taken my husband quite awhile to get used to me and at times, I think he is still having trouble.  When I am having PMS he takes cover.  He tries to not be around for my already moody personality to be twinge with hormones.

It is inevitable that he gets his ass handed to him once a month.   

My husband needs to take a second to look at himself. Secretly guys, he is one of those people. He is always pleasant and happy.  He is playful and full of energy.  But when he is pissed off…Fucking Volcano!!!

I consider us a Volcano and a Tornado. He holds it all in until he explodes and I just blow through sometimes destroying everything!

I always stayed away from those over the top extreme happy people those are the ones that end up shooting their boss and the entire company because they just got fired and they never got the chance to tell their boss FUCK YOU!

It is not always good to just blow up at people all the time either.  You have to find a healthy balance.

This post is just saying that you need to watch out for the “all the time happy-smiling-everything is cookies and rainbows” type of people. Those are the ones that can truly fuck you up.

I’m just saying…