Monday, July 2, 2012

Dark skinned black girls: The sweeter juicy berry

I step out of the shower with water glistening on my naked body. I reach for a towel drying off the water. I reach for a bottle of my scented lotion and begin rubbing it all over my beautifully smooth legs. My hands then move to my ass making sure it is moisturized as well. I love to touch myself and I take it slow as I rub lotion all over my chocolate body making sure to pay close attention to my large and sexy breasts…

I see myself as the fabulously sexy and sexual woman that I am. When I look in the mirror I see a beautiful dark skinned black woman with beautiful eyes, a high sex drive, kissable lips, and an incredible mind to match.
My husband was immediately attracted to me when he met me, not only because he saw the freaky nympho within and the possibilities that could bring, but because he had a thing for dark-skinned black women.
I don’t blame him. I’m pretty fucking HOTT!!!
Yet, because of my dark skin, there are men and women that do not think I am beautiful or sexy.
In turn there were years of my life that I didn't feel so great about myself either.
Growing up I didn’t have the best self-esteem in the world. I didn’t think I was that pretty. As a teenager it was so hard for me to see myself as attractive to anyone.
It all stemmed from the fact that I was a dark skinned black girl. I was swallowed up by one of the long struggle sthat black people have been plagued with for as long as we can remember.
Dark skinned vs. Light skinned.
In my community I was made to feel that being dark skinned was a bad thing.
Growing up being a dark skinned black was very hard. Boys mostly wanted to date the light skinned black girls. They wanted the girls with the lighter skin and hair all down their back. I had neither, and so I felt I wasn’t pretty enough.
I once asked my male friends who were mostly attracted to. They all said that they wanted a light skinned black woman or a Hispanic woman or a white woman.
I felt like I was at the bottom of the barrel.
Now there were people that would tell me that I was pretty. Though it doesn’t help when you say it like this: “You’re really pretty…for a dark skinned black girl.” Pretty much making me feel as if I was inferior to anyone with lighter skin. Being the darker of some of my siblings I was teased for being that way.
My mom (who is ¼ white, ¼ Native American, and ½ black) could not know what I was going through. He had high cheek bones, beautiful hair, and she was light-skinned.
Needless to say I received my color from my dad. My dad used to try and make me feel better about my situation. He would always say to me:
“Don’t worry. The darker the berry the sweeter the juice.”
It didn’t really help me. I still continued to wish every day that I had lighter skin. It also didn’t help that my brothers all began to date white women and make it seem as if dark skinned black women were not pretty enough and too “ghetto” for them.
Now that I am older, I feel different about myself. I’m mature enough to know that beauty is not just on the outside. I feel that I exude my beauty from the inside as well… at least I try every day.
I know that those who have a problem with my dark skin are really missing out. 
Beauty and sexiness goes deeper than skin…or race.
And like I said before…I’m pretty fucking HOTT and my juice is pretty fucking sweet!!!

2 comments:

  1. You say: "When I look in the mirror I see a beautiful dark skinned black woman with beautiful eyes, a high sex drive, kissable lips, and an incredible mind to match."

    We say: Don't forget to mention that unbelievably hot body.

    I can admit to being attracted to dark-skinned black women, but I can also admit to being attracted to light-skinned black women, as well as women of all other races, skin tones, body types, etc. I was raised not to see - or at least not to be hung up on - the differences between people, i.e. race. However, as an adult I acknowledge that we are in fact different physically, and yet all still human beings.

    Being a white guy (though certainly a darker-skinned white guy than some), I can't begin to imagine how it felt to be relegated to the bottom of the barrel because of your skin tone. In high school I had friends who were extremely dark and who said the same things you are saying. I don't want to make it sound like I ever discounted their feelings, but they were always good friends of mine - most still are - and I simply couldn't understand that kind of discrimination (or any kind, really).

    We are both glad that as you've gotten older your self-esteem has improved. We are grateful to your father for trying to put it in perspective for you, even if you weren't ready to hear his words. Perhaps we are biased - you must know how head-over-heels in lust we are for you - but we've always found you not only physically beautiful but sweet, intelligent, and very engaging. We are very happy to consider you our friend.

    Also, we want a taste of your juice.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind and beautiful words. You made my day to read them.

      It is a shame that dark skinned men and women (especially women) get treated in a negative way. The way we are treated has not changed that much but I have just learned not to let it bother me.

      I still get people that make quite a few jokes about me and my color. I just laughed it off.

      Again thank you so much!!!

      Hopefully you guys can get a taste of my juice soon!

      Delete