Monday, August 20, 2012

Cunnilingus: Get a Licking and Keep on Ticking...


I had a conversation with a close female friend of mine.  Now, she is not one of my friends that I talk about sex a lot with so it was strange how we ended up on the conversation about sex and especially uncommon for us to end up talking about oral sex.

While we were on the subject, she expressed to me that she does not like oral sex. I assumed that maybe she didn’t like to perform oral sex on men.  I hate to say it but I know a lot of women that claim they are not fond of giving blow jobs.  I’m not one of those women (far from it) but I know that they are out there.

However, she went on to tell me that she didn’t like oral sex in general.  She especially didn’t like oral sex performed on her.

Okay, so needless to say…I WAS FLOORED.  That was new to me.  A woman that did not like to have a nice warm tongue pressed against her juicy pussy?  I didn’t think I would ever find that woman or have her in my inner circle for that matter.

I needed to know the specifics so I asked her for more information.  I asked what she didn’t like about it.  She was a little vague and just said it felt gross and she just didn’t like it.  My mouth just hung opened.

Gross? Really?

I myself have never had a problem spreading my legs letting a man (or woman) taste my goodness.  I mean, what is there not to like?

I love oral sex in any fashion.  I love to have a big hard dick in my mouth.  Sucking on it and stroking it.  Yet there is nothing like having your pussy eaten.  It is one of the greatest feelings in the world. 

The best part and my absolute favorite part is when the anticipation is building and I lie back waiting for him to reach my juiciness as his hands and lips trail all over my body. When his tongue touches my clit for the first time there is rarely any feeling that can compare.  It is magical. 

I love the feeling of coming in someone’s mouth.  Knowing that they are hungry for me and love the taste of me.  Knowing that they can’t wait to swallow it all. 

I love it so much that I eventually discovered that I also like to eat pussy myself.  I like watching a woman squirm as I taste her and drive her crazy.

I have come to the conclusion that maybe she hasn’t had the right person perform oral sex on her.  Maybe she just has not been eaten the right way.  I thought about volunteering my own services.  I would do her pussy justice. Yet we don’t have that type of relationship and probably never will despite my fantasies with this particular friend.

What a shame.  I could have changed her mind.  Oh well, glad it ain’t me.


1 comment:

  1. We've heard from several women who dislike receiving oral sex. While we find this strange - after all, Jill loves receiving and I love performing - we understand that there are many reasons why this activity may not be to everyone's taste. Jill actually blogged about it here. In our experience more often than not it's a psychological barrier that impedes a woman's enjoyment of cunnilingus.

    We are both looking forward to the day when you spread your legs and let us taste your goodness!

    ReplyDelete