Friday, August 10, 2012

My Brother's keeper: my night with his wife.


My brother and I have always been rivals.  It started when we were very young.  He always had to win with everything.  He always had to have my toys and my clothes.  My mom said it was the plight of the younger brother to always have to fight for what belongs to me. 

When we were in high school he took my spot on the football team, my friends, and the car my parents were going to give to me. When we moved across town, he took the room my parents promised to me.

All these things seem trivial but high school was not the end of our competition.  Not even close.  When we were adults he continued his fascination of stealing things that belonged to me.

I met Jessica at a dinner party.  She was amazing and sweet.  She was short with a dark chcolate complexion that made my mouth water. Her breasts and ass were perfect.  She had a smiled that melted my heart ten times over. We talked and got along so well. I was madly in love with her and I just knew she was the one for me.

I would lie awake at night stroking my big cock thinking of kissing her and tasting her.  There were so many things I wanted to do to her.  I could picture her mouth on my cock sucking and it would be at that moment I would come all over myself. 

That was until my brother met her. My brother was charming, older and had more money and security to offer her. He swept her off her feet and before I could blink they were married.

I was devastated.

 I didn’t know what to do with myself. 

I moved far away hoping that would help me cope. It didn’t work. 

Eventually I moved back home and tried my best to be a great bother and brother in law.  I had dinner with them occasionally while still trying to live my own life which had not turned out as well as my brother. 

Fortunately for me it didn’t take her long to discover that my brother was a brute and a cheat. His job had him traveling quite often. He would be gone for days at a time and rarely spend any time with her.  While he was away he confessed to me that he was fucking different chicks on a nightly basis. I was appalled and intrigued at the same time.  I knew that if I had an incredible wife like her I would never need to cheat.

My brother became paranoid as it was when he was away.  He insisted that his wife was involved in extramarital affairs.  It is the nature of the beast. When you cheat you assume that your partner is cheating too. He became possessive of her and wouldn’t allow her to do anything.

My brother was so confident that I was no match for him, that when he was away on business he insisted that I look after his wife. 

I didn’t intend at first to poach on his territory.  It wasn’t until we were alone for the first time in a long time that she came on to me.  It was subtle at first just a little leg patting and soft caressing across my shoulders. Before I knew it, she was on her knees in front of me giving me all she had.

Apparently since my brother had been getting it elsewhere, he was not very attentive to his wife.  I was single and horny and figured I would take care of her the way my brother would not.

She sucked on the head and worked the shaft with her hand. I moaned and placed my hand on the back of her head.

“Suck that fucking cock.”

She was magical with my cock in her mouth.  Stroking and sucking to the right rhythm.  I was so close to coming and I didn’t want my debut with her to end so suddenly. I lay down on the floor and made take off her panties and sit on my face.  I had dreamed for so long to taste her sweet pussy in my mouth.  She tasted sweet and I didn’t hesitate to lick and taste every inch of her.  She moaned and it was so soft and so feminine that it drove me crazy and I took it out on her clit. 

I felt a shudder go through her body and I increased the pace and licked her clit madly. She cried out my name as she came spilling her juices all over my face. There was so much I could barely swallow it all.

While she recovered from her orgasm I gently lifted her off me. I instructed her to put her ass in the air. I loved looking at her juicy pussy from this angle.

I pulled off my pants and watched as she played with her pussy.  I stroked my cock and continued to watch her. 

“Aren’t you going to fuck me?” She asked.

“Oh, without a doubt.” I answered.

But first I wanted to tease her a little….

2 comments: