Monday, August 6, 2012

No Sex and No sleep makes me go...something something

He kisses my neck and I know just what he wants.  I feel his hand snake down my body past my belly button to land on my lace panties.  His hand slides into my panties and he finds my moist pussy waiting for him.  I moan as he fingers me while his tongue rolls around on my ear playing with me and teasing me.  I can feel my orgasm building as he finds my g-spot and plays with me there.  Just when I can my feel my orgasm rushing through me and about to explode…



I wake up to find that all of that was just a dream and I am more frustrated than I was before. Since my move from Indianapolis, Indiana to Bakersfield, California I have been staying in a hotel with my family while we house hunt.
Not sure how much more I can take!

Let’s just say we are going on day 5 and it has been and mommy (and daddy) is going crazy.   



I love the idea of being close with my family yet being this close to the kids has costs me quite a bit.  Being so close has kept me from doing what I love to do. Having wild incredible sex with my husband.
It is so bad I have not had the opportunity or the privacy to pleasure myself.  It is so hard to sleep at night when your clit is throbbing and you can’t get any release.

I tried the other night to sneak off into the bathroom and try to get some relief from my wet pussy and throbbing clit.  I snuck my vibrator from my suitcase and made my way into the bathroom. In the middle of it all I hear a knock at the door.  It’s one of the kids needing to use the bathroom. I didn’t answer the knock right away hoping to finish quickly. That is when I discovered that the lock on the door does not lock properly. 

I went back to bad feeling so deprived and wondering how was I going to get back to sleep.
I could really use some of this right now. Mmmmmm

In a normal sense when I was at home with my kids I could sneak off to the closet and handle my business by myself and after I was satisfied, go on with my day.

In this hotel room no matter how big it is, I cannot get any “closet time”. 

This sex deprivation has caused my dreams to be so vivid and feel so real.  The other morning I woke up to a small orgasm brought on by a dream I had.  It was crazy.  I have not woken up that way in years. 

So my plan for today…There is a pool at this hotel and daddy is going to take them swimming.  That should give me, my body and my vibrator time to get reacquainted. 

1 comment:

  1. We feel your pain! We hope that you find something soon so that you can get back to normal life, and once again enjoy your much-needed closet time. Sorry about the bathroom incident; to some extent we can relate, as when we were traveling last month Jill took me into the bathroom in the middle of the night and gave me a blowjob. As we were sharing the room with my parents, I knew there was no chance she would finish me off, regardless of how good she is and my certainty that our other traveling companions were fast asleep. If my parents are in proximity when we have sex - could be the same house, could be the same time zone - they WILL innocently interrupt.

    Hang in there! We really want to come visit and ensure your satisfaction!

    ReplyDelete