Friday, December 14, 2012

Death of a Lover: The conclusion


I awoke on the ground. I felt out of it and groggy. It took me a minute to realize what happened. I reached up and touched my tender and bruised neck.

The room was dark and I scanned the room for Sam. I didn't see her. She was gone. I was too afraid to move. I laid there wondering how it got this far. I wanted to know how this happened  and we ended up here. Over a year ago before I took this job, Sam and I were happy.

My mind drifted back to our bedroom. She was beautiful laying across the bed as I crawled to her. She smiled anticipating my touch but I was focused on one thing and one thing only. I wanted to taste her pussy. It was gushing and begging me to taste it. Once my tongue touched her clit we were both in bliss. She threw back her head calling out my name. I loved to taste her. If I could do only one thing in the world I would choose to be here between her legs licking, sucking and lapping up her juices.

I don't know how I let myself get caught up in a relationship with my boss. Though she tried to kill me, I still loved Sam and I felt terrible about what I had done.

I pulled myself off the ground and searched the entire house for her. When I couldn't find her I freaked! I couldn't call her because my phone was broken when she threw it across the room. So I took to the streets looking for her. That's when it dawned on me. What if she meant to confront him?

I looked everywhere else and I couldn't find her. I decided I need to go to his house. I did a U-turn and drove to his home. When I arrived, I noticed her car was there in his driveway and I became very nervous.

I approached the home cautiously hoping that my fears were all in my head. I approached the door and reached up to knock. My fist hit the door and it opened just a crack. The fact that the door was unlocked unnerved me.

My heart began to race in my head began to pound. I walked inside closing the door behind me. I timidly walked through the house and noticed he barely had time to get his luggage upstairs. His suitcases were still sitting by his large sofa.

"Jim!" I called but I didn't receive an answer.

I walked to the living room and into the kitchen. He was nowhere to be seen but I noticed there were two used glasses on the counter and one had lipstick.

I became more concerned. I decide I need to find him. I walked upstairs and made my way to his bedroom. I had been in his bed quite often so I knew exactly where it was.

As I reached his door, I heard sounds seeping from underneath the door and down the hall. I stopped and struggled to listen. It sounded like moans and groans.

I panicked.

My first thought was that he was hurt and he needed my help. I burst into the room prepared to help when I instantly stopped. The sight before me took my breath away. It took me a minute to realize what exactly I was seeing.

When I burst into the room, Sam leaped off the bed pulling sheets with her, but for that instant I saw everything I needed to see.

She was on top of him riding his hard cock while he moaned and groaned with pleasure. I guess he didn't need my help.

Jim set up and tried to cover his naked body with a pillow. My head was pounding and it was hard for me to think. Everything flashed through my mind. I must have looked crazy, because they both continue to stare at me.

"What?" Was all I managed to say.

Neither of them said anything for a few minutes. Then she finally spoke.

"Now you see he doesn't love you. He doesn't need you. He will fuck whomever."

I could hear her but I could not comprehend this. My brain was flooded with rage and I could not focus. Eventually, I was no longer in control. I just felt myself leave the bedroom and make it down the stairs. I heard them following me but I just wanted to get away from them.

I was like a zombie and I didn't know how I ended up in the kitchen, but there I was being faced by them both still completely naked and looking horrified. I could hear Sam say she just wanted to show me he didn't love me. He pleaded with me and said she insisted he sleep with her and that sleeping with her was something that I wanted.

I didn't hear any of that. I felt crazed and not like myself. I could not believe that the two people that I loved would betray me like this.  I could feel my body shaking. I was blinded by my rage. She touched me and I stepped back telling her never to put her hands on me again.

As far as I was concerned we were done. I don't think the crazy look in my eyes gave her any notion of what she was in for because she didn't listen. She continued to touch me and unfortunately I wish that she had listened to the words I said.

She grabbed at me and without thinking, I reached grab whatever was on the counter. It happened to be a very large knife. I stabbed her with it. I stabbed her and I stabbed her and I stabbed her until Jim pulled me off. It felt like relief to plunge the knife into her body. I didn't give myself time to think. I would have continued to step her but Jim pulled me back and I felt the floor still is the knife in my hands.

"Look what I've done."

I just sat there and stared at my bloody hands.

It was horrible that it had to end this way. She was my everything but now she was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment