Friday, December 7, 2012

Death of a Lover: Part 2


After seeing the pain on her face, I made a promise to her. I promised her that I would end my affair. I promised her that for now on, my relationship with my boss will be strictly work-related. I convinced her that I'll be faithful to her.

It lasts for a couple of months. I tried to stay away from him but is very difficult we see him at per day. In meetings he would stare at me and make me feel so comfortable in front of our coworkers. It will also turn me on to feel his eyes intensely focused on my body.

Despite his erotic gazes at the meetings and the occasional naughty notes left on my desk I managed to stay away from him. I vowed to remain faithful to the woman I loved.

Until the trip of a lifetime came around that is. I was supposed to travel with a coworker out of town to Las Vegas for a conference. I was so excited and wished Sam could come with me but she had to work. It was going to be amazing I thought until I found out my boss was accompanying me and my coworker.

I immediately panicked.

What was I supposed to do? I knew I should try to back out of the trip but I really wanted to see Las Vegas. I knew I could not tell Sam. She would flip out felt stuck. Yet I still went.

He didn't make it easier for me either. He made sure he sat next to me on the plane. I was wearing a skirt and he took advantage of that fact playing with my pussy the entire flight. His hands slid up my skirt and I felt a shudder throughout my body.

"What are you doing?"

He smiled.

"Trying to make you come."

When we reached Las Vegas I could tell he wanted to take our session on the plane a step further. Before I knew it, he was in my room with his head between my legs eating and devouring my pussy. I knew I just couldn't stay away from him.

He had the ability to make me come forcefully and I could not get enough.

The rest of our stay in Vegas with about the same. We fucked the entire trip. I don’t think I've ever spent as much time on my knees as I did with him with his cock in my mouth.

One of those nights, he came into my room looking as good as ever. I was wrapped only in a towel. When he came into the room he didn't do anything. He just grabbed my face  between his hands and kissed me. It was sweet and powerful all at the same time. After a while he pulled back and whispered.

"I want you."

It didn’t take much more than that to get me on my back. I loved Sam, but it was something about this man. He led me by the hand over to the bed. Standing in front of me he slowly began to undress me. He turned me around and unzipped my little black dress. He pulled me close and bright his lips to my shoulder.

"You smell nice," he said.

I couldn't reply because I was engulfed in pleasure as his hands traveled up and down my body. He continued to lay kisses on me and I was melting with his touch. I must admit. I didn’t about Sam the entire time.

He smoothly unhooked my bra, slid it down my arms and tossed it to the floor.

It felt good to release my breast from the material. It felt even better when his hands caressed me. He turned me around to face him and he lowered his head to taste them. Slowly he licked each one taking his time. He let his tongue wrap around each nipple.

I was lost in him, hungry for him. Clad only in my panties, I climbed onto the bed. I beckoned him to come to me.

He smiled and quickly began to undress. When he was naked he climbed on top of me and we kissed. His hands couldn't get enough of me. They proceeded see to explore my body. His hands slowly trailed down until he found my extremely wet panties.

I moaned with pleasure unable to control myself. His lips began to follow his hands and he began to lick me there through my panties. It was almost the most sensuous thing I had ever experienced. I started to shake with pleasure. Then he pulled my panties down my legs and tossed them over his shoulder and onto the floor. Without wasting time, his tongue slid in between my wet juicy pussy lips. It was so amazing. One lick and I was his.

I couldn't just let him have all the fun. So when I had the opportunity I took him into my mouth and I sucked on his shaft. He moaned with pleasure and I could tell that he didn't want me to stop.

We fucked for hours that night and every night until we returned home.

On the flight back I couldn't help but to feel extreme guilt. I had made a promise to Sam and it didn't take much prodding on his part before I broke my promise.

She was so happy to see me. She hugged me tightly but I couldn't find it in myself to hug her as enthusiastically as she was hugging me. She made me dinner and we ate in silence. Well, I was silent. She couldn't get enough of telling me about the time that I had missed while I was gone. I tried to listen but my mind kept drifting to the way his hard dick tasted in my mouth and I sucked him off feeling his sweet cum slide down my throat.

Later in bed while she was eating my pussy, I imagined it was his lips on my pussy tasting me and driving me crazy. I fell asleep with the same thoughts in my head. Sleep was peaceful. I was able to fantasize and forget about the real world. Plus I didn’t want to have to think about Sam and my infidelity anymore. Suddenly I was brought out of my dream state by the sound of breaking glass.

I jumped out of bed, got my robe and raced down the hall to see what was going on. I walked to the kitchen to see Sam standing there with my cell phone breathing heavily.

On the wall were remnants of what she was drinking. It slid down making streaks leading down the wall making a multiple puddles on the floor. And on the floor beneath the puddles was the shattered glass.

"Sam?"

She looked at me with bloodshot eyes.

"You didn't stop. You said you would but you didn't stop."

I just stared at my girlfriend wondering what she was talking about. I knew any text message or any voicemail that he had sent me I make sure to delete from my phone so I was perplexed as to what she was staring at.

"Sam, what are you talking about?"

She glared at me with so much hurt and pain in her eyes it frightened and saddened me all at the same time. She held up the phone.

“He texted you saying he could get the taste of your pussy off his lips.”

I didn’t know what to say. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. I tried again.

“Sam, I…”

Before I knew it my phone was flying at me and hit me in the face. I didn't have time to recover from that blow before she leaped on me and we both fell to the floor. It was hard for me to fight her off. We struggled for a while and she was able to get her hands around my throat.

She was choking me and I found it hard to breathe. I struggled, clawed and scratched at her. The last thing I remembered seeing was her face and the dangerous look in her eyes. I saw something there that I had not noticed or seen before. There was a crazy darkness there and suddenly I have no doubt she would kill me…

No comments:

Post a Comment