Monday, December 17, 2012

Morning sex: So much better than coffee.


My mind was gone. I was lost in the dream.
 
I dreamed of kisses being placed down my body.  The fan was blowing and the kisses left me cold and shivering. 

I dreamed of being touched. There was a soft and delicate hand trailing a path from my calf to my thighs reaching my soft and ample ass. I was being gently massage thing. It felt so good, but not as good as it felt when lips followed hands. I felt my body shiver.

Hands caressed my thighs and I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter.  I dreamed of a tongue licking and tasting my ass. My hands gripped the sheets praying I didn’t wake up. This was the most amazing dream I had in a long time and I didn’t want it to end.

I felt hands slide between my legs. My pussy was wet aching to be touched. A moan escaped from my lips. The touch continued probing my outer wall and then venturing inside.

 

I gasp and my body jerks. My eyes open and I realize it's not a dream.  Those hands were reality and they were bringing me an immense amount of pleasure. I looked at the clock… 6 AM.

Ah yes. It was 6 AM and I was already getting my mind blown. Morning sex is my favorite.  Being woken up with a nice warm tongue in my pussy is amazing! For me it seemed like my body was much more sensitive and I am in my most relaxed state. It seemed that early morning sex magnified my orgasms and make them much more intense.

 
It seems that early morning sex is a common thing for us. You see, he works hard all day and I work hard all night and sometimes we are utterly exhausted. Though we do have sex right before we go to bed we find that we have much more energy and it more exciting at the crack of dawn.
I say FUCK COFFEE! I am good to go the rest of the day if I have an amazing orgasm in the morning.  I just feel more refreshed.  Nothing else can make me feel that way. 

My favorite thing to do is to wake him up pleasuring him. First I start by my hands to rub across his balls. Then I stroke him hard. I can hear him slightly moan in his sleep not sure if my touch is actually reality. I convinced him that it's reality by taking him into my mouth. I slowly roll my tongue across the head of his shaft.

It seems that I am not the only one who rather enjoys great morning sex. I noticed while reading my Cosmopolitan magazines that there were a lot of women who heard morning sex was the best. It may even be in competition to make-up sex. . Some women can get through the day without it.

They say that some women are self-conscious in the morning. They need to comb their hair and freshen up before they can have sex in the morning. I really don’t care about his breath in the morning. As far as I am concerned as long as it smells like my pussy I am good to go.  And why would I comb my hair when he is just going to get it all messy again?

But yes, I love morning sex. There is nothing I enjoy more…except maybe afternoon lunch time quickies. But that is another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment