Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Top Ten Sexiest Questions Asked of me: ROUND 3

1.      Have you been to a strip club?
Yes I have.
 
2.      Have you ever watched another couple have sex?
Yes I have. And I rather enjoyed it.
 
3.      Have you ever been in an orgy?
No I have not but I hope to be.
 
4.      What color underwear are you wearing now?
Red. Always wear red or black. Red and black are 2 of my favorite colors.
 
5.      Are you shaved, trimmed or natural?
Trimmed.
6.      How old were you when you had your first tongue kiss?
I was in the 2nd grade so I think I was around 7 or 8.
 
7.      Do you enjoy oral sex?
Yes very much. I like to give it and I like to receive.
 
8.      How old were you when you lost your virginity?
Believe it or not I was 18 and it was to my husband. I did so many other things besides that however.
 
9.      Have you ever had sex on your menstrual cycle?
One time but I will never do it again because I did not like it.
 
10.  How old were you when you have your first orgasm?
I was 13 in the eighth-grade.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment