Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Top Ten Sexiest Questions Asked of me: ROUND 4


1.      Have you ever had a crush on a female friend?
Yes I have but I never told her because it probably would have been the end of our friendship.

2.      How old were you when you first realized you were attracted to the same sex?
I think that I've always known. Admitting it was a different story.

3.      Have you ever had a strap on used on you?
No, I have not. But it is an experience that I would like to have.

4.      Do you prefer woman on top or doggy style?
This is a hard because I love them both so much. But if I have to answer I would say doggy style.

5.      What part of your body do you find the sexiest?
I think my lips are incredibly sexy. My husband agrees.

6.      You prefer smooth hairless man or hairy man?
I prefer them to be smooth a little hair is not a problem but I prefer them to be pretty smooth.

7.      What is the sexiest part of a man's body?
 I would never have said a man's ass but since I have met my husband I realized that I like a man's ass.

8.      What is the wildest craziest thing you have done sexually?
Well the craziest wildest thing that I've ever done sexually happened in Las Vegas and as they say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

9.      How tall was the tallest guy you've ever dated?
The tallest guy I've ever dated was 6 feet and 6 inches tall and yes he was a basketball player.

10.  What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you sexually?
I would have to say that I wasn't expecting to engage into anything sexual, and it was laundry day, and I was caught with my granny panties on. I only have one pair and it just so happens that was the only pair clean.

1 comment:

  1. Of all of these questions, the one that resonated most was #1. I've had crushes on many of my female friends, but if they knew about it the friendship would become very awkward.

    - Jill

    ReplyDelete