Monday, May 6, 2013

B is for Bondage








is for Bondage








Bondage:
The practice of being
physically restrained,
as with cords or handcuffs,
as a means of attaining
sexual gratification.n.


 With the sudden and electrifying fame of the Fifty Shades of Grey books, bondage and S&M have been on the lips of everyone. Women buying handcuff necklaces or wishing their men were more like the man character in the book.
Bondage now is something exciting, yet these are kinky fantasies that to most people would never really act out in their lifetime.
I can say that I am partially in that category. I myself am one who finds bondage to be a very sexy fantasy. Yet I have only done limited amounts of bondage. It turns me on however, at the thought of a dominant man or woman pinning me down and using chains and whips in handcuffs. It makes me a little wet just thinking about it.
Though my husband and I play around with bondage a little yet we don’t go as far as my fantasies. My fantasies of bondage and being beaten or strapped down go far beyond what I am actually willing to do in reality.
In these instances it pays to be a writer. I could take my impressively powerful fantasies and live them vicariously through my characters. I decided to put a large amount of those fantasies S&M and bondage into my second novel “Diary of a Wanted Woman”.
Diary of a Wanted Woman is an insight on my take of bondage and the bad side of letting a man control you completely sexually.
Through my characters I found the courage to go beyond what I was willing to do. They could be roughly spanked, handcuffed and blindfolded while being fucked mercilessly. Through my characters I get to play out my fantasies every day. My characters get to do things always wanted to do or have fantasized about doing.
I could live my bondage fantasies about through them.

Except from “Diary of a Wanted Woman”

I wrapped my arms around the post. I felt a little embarrassed in this position. It got worse when he grabbed my wrist and slapped the handcuffs to one wrist and connected it with the other.
I was shackled to the bedpost and there was nothing for me to do but lay my face against the cool wood.
I was starting to get a little nervous and I heard him fumbling around for something on the bed. I felt so vulnerable and insecure in this position.
“What are you going to do to me?”
I didn’t like not knowing what was coming next.
“I’m going to do filthy and painful things to your body,” he informed me.
He reached on the bed and grabbed the paddle. It was very hard and thick. I knew how hard he would hit me with his hands. I wondered how hard he would hit me with the paddle. I didn’t have to wonder for long.
“Poke your ass out.”
I did my best despite the position I was in to poke my ass out to his satisfaction. He lifted the paddle and I knew the paddling was about to begin. The pain surged deliciously into my body.
I squealed and he laughed.
“Come on, you can take it.”



Get "Diary of a Wanted Woman" on Amazon today!

No comments:

Post a Comment