Monday, May 20, 2013

C is for Cunnilingus














Cunnilingus, the act of performing oral sex on a woman.
I assumed that in my 29 years on this planet that I would never come across a woman that did not like cunnilingus. How could a woman not like the feeling of having a man or a woman pleasure them by placing their head between their legs and letting their tongue slid across the most sensitive part of their body.
I mean with 75% of women saying that they can only come with clitoral stimulation I thought it was safe to make my assumptions.
That is…until I had a deep conversation with a friend of mine. She told me that she didn't like oral sex in general.  She especially didn't like oral sex performed on her.
Okay, so needless to say…I WAS FLOORED.  That was new to me.  A woman that did not like to have a nice warm tongue pressed against her juicy pussy?  I didn't think I would ever find that woman or have her in my inner circle for that matter.
I needed to know the specifics so I asked her for more information.  I asked what she didn't like about it.  She was a little vague and just said it felt gross and she just didn't like it.  My mouth just hung opened.
Gross? Really?
I myself have never had a problem spreading my legs letting a man (or woman) taste my goodness.  I mean, what is there not to like?
The best part and my absolute favorite part is when the anticipation is building and I lie back waiting for him to reach my juiciness as his hands and lips trail all over my body. When his tongue touches my clit for the first time there is rarely any feeling that can compare.
 It is magical. 
I love the feeling of coming in someone’s mouth.  Knowing that they are hungry for me and love the taste of me.  Knowing that they can’t wait to swallow it all. 
I love it so much that I eventually discovered that I also like to eat pussy myself.  I like watching a woman squirm as I taste her and drive her crazy.
I have come to the conclusion that maybe she hasn't had the right person perform oral sex on her.  Maybe she just has not been eaten the right way.  I thought about volunteering my own services.  I would do her pussy justice. Yet we don’t have that type of relationship and probably never will despite my fantasies with this particular friend.
What a shame.  I could have changed her mind.  Oh well, glad it ain't me.


2 comments:

  1. I am a pussy connoisseur, and I totally agree with you: what woman could possibly say no to a good licking on her nice little pussy?

    It could be your friend has never had a guy who showed her how it's done right-- and I'm not just talking about the going down on her and tasting her part; it's all about the timing and the flirting and teasing to help her overcome her inhibitions... :D

    ReplyDelete