Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day Whore : an erotic tale


They say you can’t make a whore a housewife or a good mother for that matter.
My husband sure tried. He even got this whore pregnant five times and began a prosperous life with her.
They say most people don’t change. I tried after I found my husband. I tried very hard but he didn’t make it easy for me. I wanted to be a good mother but the urge that filled me could ruin their lives forever and yet even then I couldn’t say no.
His eyes. Their Eyes.
They didn’t hold love for me anymore and deep down I regretted what I did to lose that love.
It all began on Mother’s Day.
 Other than my birthday, Mother’s Day is the one day of the year that I get praised for being a mom and also get a break from being a mom. At least most moms hope for that.
My husband was predictable. He always did the same thing every day. There was no change in him and it bored me. It bored me to no end. Before him there was a different man almost every night. There was a thrill that came with that and I gave that all up to marry him.
He was not making this easy for me.
He was predictable especially when it comes to celebrating my existence on this earth or giving

birth to his children.  He never changed his pattern in 12 years.
 For my birthday he always bought flowers, then we all had dinner and then we came home for strawberry shortcake.
At first I used to lament to myself about this predictability. I wanted something more and I didn’t know how to express that to him.  
However, that all changed when I realized this predictability could come in handy. The whore in me saw some relief, a way out.
Take Mother’s Day for example. Every Mother’s Day for the past 10 years my husband would do the same thing. He always made me breakfast, dressed the kids and took them out until dinner time to give me some mommy alone time. It never changed.
This Mother’s Day was no different. We had bacon, eggs and buttermilk pancakes for breakfast. Then he got the kids and their things ready. With a kiss on my cheek, they headed out the door for the day.
Once they were gone, I sent a text to my real Mother’s Day gift. The gift I have been giving myself for the past 5 years.
You see there was a single man that lived down the street.  We talked often and I discovered there was nothing predictable about him. He was tall muscular and knew just how to sweet talk a married woman. Whenever I had some time alone, he sweet talked the panties off me and gave me the most thrilling afternoon of my life.
Afterward I felt so guilty yet I knew I couldn’t settle for just one time with him. I tried to stay away as best as I could. Yet not having sex with him kept me up at night.  Then I it all came to me. I decided to have a treat once a year.
And here I sit waiting for him to arrive to really help me enjoy my day. I got dressed in sexy lingerie. It was a black silk teddy something he loved to see me in.
After 10 minutes he arrived and I quickly ushered him inside.
Once in my home, he wasted no time trying to rip the teddy off me.
“I’ve been waiting all year for this,” he panted  planting kisses down my neck and shoulders.
We kissed and made out making our way to the couch. I was hungry for him and told him that. He smiled and I  watched as he began to undress for me. He pulled down his underwear and his large dick was revealed. The whore in me was released and my mouth started to water.   He grabbed it in his hand and began to slowly stroke it.  He sat down on the couch still stroking himself. I dropped on my knees in front of him not hesitating to drop my face into his lap and taking him into my mouth. He moaned and grabbed the back of my head.
I opened my mouth wide and took his creamy dick into my mouth. I sucked on the head and took as much of his shaft into my mouth as I could manage. 
He moaned, gently stroking my hair. 
I could not think of anything. My mind was flooded with how incredible it felt having his dick in my mouth. A little pre cum exited the tip and it was sweet.  I let my tongue glide over it tasting as much as I could.
He encouraged me with fingers in my hair. He begged me not to stop. I enjoyed pleasuring him. His moans of pleasure only made me want him more.
Finally I stood and undid the clasps on the teddy and released myself for him. He looked hungry for what I had to offer and I was eager to fill his wet tongue on me. He slid off the couch and dropped to his knees. He pulled me close to him and propped my leg on the couch.
He parted my legs and leaned in to place a kiss on my pussy.  Then his tongue came out and he licked my pussy in one flick of his tongue.  He made me feel so good. After a few seconds I let go of the breath I didn’t know I was holding.
“Please…fuck me.”
He didn’t respond. He was too busy devouring me, licking and sucking and driving me crazy. I knew I had to be so wet, wetter than I have ever been in my life. I didn’t want him to stop. I ran my fingers through his hair as he continued to lap up my juicy cunt.
The pleasure I was falling superseded any guilt I felt that the only think I could focus always how amazing his tongue felt how much I wanted him inside of me.
“I need you inside me.” I begged.
This time he listened. He moved back and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. Then he ordered me onto all fours on the couch. He bent over me and glided his himself inside of me. He began to pound me from behind. I held onto the couch cushions and buried my face in the pillows moaning into them.
I was so lost in my bliss I didn’t notice anything around me. I did notice of my lover froze.
I was confused and irritated because my orgasm was around the corner. I set up to playfully chastise him when I noticed why he had stopped.  
Standing in the doorway was my husband and five children.
They were silent.
 I was silent.
The whole room was silent.
I didn’t know what to do or what to say.
I sat frozen while my lover hurriedly put on his clothes. My husband was distraught I could tell but he swallowed his distress and ushered my kids out of the house and back in the car.
He came in just in time to see my lover run right past him. We just stared at each other.
His eyes.
They were full of so many emotions it was hard for me to pin them down. He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. Then he took a deep breath.
 “Happy Mother’s Day” he sneered and slammed the door behind him.
I slumped on the couch and thought about just happened. It wasn’t my fault. What did he expect?
You can’t turn a whore into a housewife. Not even on Mother’s Day.

4 comments:

  1. Oh no. I was hoping the husband wouldn't show up too soon, but it happened anyway. Great story Donnee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was not expected...you drew me into the rhythm of illicit passion so deeply, I got careless and forgot about the husband. Well crafted tale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job of getting back around to your foreshadowing. 'His eyes. Their eyes." Much can be read into those two phrases. xoA

    ReplyDelete